Interested in Wholesale Purchase of BASKETBALLS?
» Send Your Purchase Requirements Here.
» Receive QUOTES from Suppliers/Manufacturers for FREE.
» Avail an extensive range of Basketballs.
systems are manufactured to suit the available space and playing styles. There are basically three types of basketball systems you can purchase, portable systems, in-ground pole systems, and combination systems.
Types of Basketball Systems
- Portable Systems
These systems don't require extensive installation such as hole digging or securing to an existing structure or pole. You have to fill the base, with some heavy material such as water or sand, to provide the necessary weight for stability. Some of its features :
- Portable systems include a pair of stand-alone units that constitutes the base, a pole with adjustable bracket, backboard, and rim into one system.
- These systems are equipped with wheels and are usually easily adjustable in height .
- The best thing about portable system is that you can move it from one place to other according to your need. Due to these features they are very popular.
- In-ground pole systems
The in-ground pole systems require more installation work to set. They are positioned and cemented in a hole dug in the ground and are permanent. These systems are more stable than portable systems. At least six 90-pound bags of cement is required to secure the system in the ground.
- Combination systems
Combination systems are useful and helpful when you have not enough space to install a permanent basketball system. They also save your time and energy. Some of its features:
- The systems generally include the backboard, rim, net, and mounting kit.
- These sustems can be mounted on the side of the wall of the house or schools or garage.
- These systems are permanent. Their installation is tough but they can't be moved and provide perfect stability.
- While attaching to a wall, an extension mounting kit is usually needed so that the basket is far enough away to allow safe play.
| Do You Know?
- In international basketball competitions, a regulation court is 28 by 15 meters (about 92 by 49 ft) and in the NBA is 29 by 15 m (94 by 50 feet ).
- Most of the basketball courts are made of wood.
- The height of top of the rim is 10 feet (3.05 m) above the court and 4 feet (1.2 m) inside the endline.
While buying a basketball system you must consider the dimensions of its three , most valuable components. They are:
Basketball Equipment: Basketball
| Basketball Systems
| Nets |
How to Buy Lawn Tennis Rackets?
11 Oct, 2011-Whether you are a novice lawn tennis player who is just beginning to learn or an advanced player who had spent quite a time in playing tennis, you might still be looking for some useful tips on how to buy lawn tennis rackets! This lawn tennis racquets guide is for everyone who want to...
All About Camping Gear List
26 May, 2011-Are you planning to go out for camping this season with your friends or family. If yes then you must know the complete camping gear lists...
Zoom Kobe VI Christmas VS Lebron 8 Christmas Basketball Shoes
27 Jan, 2011-When God created the world to arrange all things are all interested in allelopathy between heaven and hell as the opposition, black and white contrast, in the same way of reasoning,...
How to Buy Volleyball Shoes? - Best Volleyball Shoe Brands
18 Jan, 2011-The feel of wearing comfy and trendy volleyball shoes further intensify the playing spirit. Although style is very important but comfort should be the chief feature of the volleyball shoes that should never be neglected. ...